What are We Looking For?
Cinderella to CEO™ winners are selected by a national panel of business and civic leaders, spanning industries that represent journalism, education, finance, hospitality, technology and start-ups. The winners are chosen based upon demonstrated performance and excellence in one or more of the selection criteria.
The judges are looking for transformational stories from individuals of all ages and ethnicities, who have overcome adversity, transformed a business, a community and/or others in an impressive, ethical and successful way, which others may learn from and emulate.
Who Can Enter?
JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE DEMONSTRATED EXCELLENCE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Developing and/or implementing an innovative idea, sparking dramatic, positive results.
• Displaying exceptional bravery by overcoming an extraordinary hurdle or barrier to achieve a challenging goal.
• Performing an outstanding, ethical act, bringing positive recognition to another individual, community or organization.
• Exhibiting outstanding and inspirational leadership that dramatically supports others, ultimately improving employee morale and team spirit.
• Introducing a uniquely "magical" concept, idea, policy that approached a problem in an innovative way.
• Improving access and promoting equity by extending services to vulnerable populations, particularly through mechanisms that amplify social inclusion.
• Her story elevates other women and supports the success of women
• She is willing to participate in the awards event online and in person
• She is willing to participate in media interviews
• Her story can be verified by the Cinderella CEO™ administrative team
Featured Nominating Committee